A great cannabis listicle post is way to provide information in a concise, easy-to-read format for your cannabis blog.
A listicle post is an article that presents information as a list. This can be anything from lists of 10 best strains to lists of 30 tips for growing cannabis at home. Lists are easy to read and digest quickly, making them perfect for online content.
The definition of a listicle varies depending on who is doing the description. Some say it needs at least three items, while others say it needs to have ten or more.
Put pen to paper today with easy-to-follow guides and tutorials that teach you best practices for writing about cannabis and setting up your blog for success.
The Basics of Writing a Great Cannabis Listicle Post
When writing a listicle, the first thing to do is to identify the topic you want to write about.
The topic of your listicle will determine the type of information you provide to readers, and it will also help you with the structure and format of your article.
Here are some examples:
- Top Online Dispensaries
- Best CBD Oils
- Best Strains For Night
Next, brainstorm ideas for the different items on the list and how they will be presented visually.
RELATED TOPIC: Tips for Cannabis Education Blogging
Writing an outline is a great way to organize your thoughts before you start writing. This can help you save time because it will be easier to manage your ideas and create a concise piece of work.
Remember that outlines are not set in stone and can be changed once you start writing.
Once you’ve created an outline, it’s time to start writing!
6 Tips to a Great Cannabis Listicle Blog
- Create a list that is easy to follow. When you are listing items, be concise.
Please ensure that the items in your list are complete sentences and that you track a logical order.
2. Use numbers to make the listicle more engaging.
When creating a listicle, the goal is to make the reader want to click through and read every point.
3. Keep it short and sweet – no more than ten items per listicle. Breaking it down into short, easy-to-read lists is a great way to keep your readers interested and engaged.
4. Think of the listicle as a trap for your readers – once they start reading the list, they won’t be able to stop.
Include images and videos in your listicle post. Adding images to your listicle posts can help improve engagement.
For example, people scroll through their news feeds; they will find an image that catches their attention and want to learn more.
4. Make your listicle funny or exciting (or both). Let your personality loose.
Compile a list of the best/worst/craziest things about cannabis.
There is so much to cover!
5. Keep in mind that the headline is critical. Headlines are an essential part of any article, and they account for over 65% of the people who read your content and then decide if they want to keep reading or not.
Therefore, you should put thought into your headline and spend time on it before publishing anything.
In A Hemp Shell
Listicles are an excellent way to get your business noticed in the cannabis market. The structure of a listicle is easy to follow and gives readers clear direction on how to consume and engage in the information.
If you want to start blogging, creating a listicle is the way to go!